HEC Various Trainees posts 2017
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) published notification for recruitment for 100 Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Forger/Forger cum Heat Treater, Foundry man/Moulder, Welder, RCC. & Mechanical/Tool & Die making, Civil, Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/Forge Technology, Electrical. View more information about Trade/Discipline for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, application fees, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 100 posts
- Name of posts:
- ITI Trainees
- Electrician: 10 posts
- Fitter: 10 posts
- Machinist: 10 posts
- Turner: 10 posts
- Forger/Forger cum Heat Treater: 05 posts
- Foundry man/Moulder: 05 posts
- Welder: 08 posts
- RCC: 07 posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainees
- Mechanical/Tool & Die making: 15 posts
- Civil: 05 posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/Forge Technology: 10 posts
- Electrical: 05 posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have HS or equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from a recognized institute in Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Forger, Foundry man and Welder for ITI Trainees and Polytechnic Diploma/ Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology or Electrical for Diploma Engineering Trainee.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Application fees: 800/-
- Final selection will conduct on Written test/Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Starting date of apply online: 14/04/2017
- Last date of apply online: 05/05/2017