Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway Medical (ERM) published notification for recruitment for 25 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radio - grapher, H & MI, Lab Technician, Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician, Perfusionist. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of post, name of posts, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 25 posts
- Name of posts:
- Staff Nurse: 17 posts
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Radio - grapher: 01 post
- H & MI: 02 posts
- Lab Technician: 02 posts
- Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician: 01 post
- Perfusionist: 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- Staff Nurse Post – B.Sc (Nursing) from a University with the recognition of Indian Government.
- Pharmacist Post – Candidates should have passed 10+2 in Science stream or its equivalent stream.
- Radiographer – Candidate should pass 10+2 in science or equivalent subject and At least 1-year duration from a recognized institution Radiographer/ X-Ray Technologist course.
- Lab Technician Post – 10+2 in Science stream and Diploma in the Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution.
- H & MI – B.Sc chemistry and a 1-year diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector. Or a certificate of National Trade (NTC) in Health/ Sanitary Inspector by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician – Degree in Optometry.
- Perfusionist – Degree in Science and an experience of 3 years in Cardiopulmonary Pump Technician from a reputed and recognized Hospital.
- Age limit: 20 to 40 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
Related: IOCL Haldia Recruitment 2017 for Jr Engineering Assistant & Other
How to apply:
- Candidates need not apply either online or offline for the Eastern Railways recruitment 2017 for 25 staff nurse vacancies.
- The candidates should attend the interview directly at the specified address of the Railway recruitment cell of Eastern Railways.
- The interview will be conducted on May 8, 2017, at 10 ‘o’ clock in the morning.
- So, the candidates should carry the mentioned documents of their educational qualification to the interview venue.
- However, after the completion of the interview process, the Eastern railway staff nurse recruitment cell will display the selected candidates’ list on the notice board or on the official site.
- The address at which the candidates should attend the interview is the following.
- Medical Director, B.R. Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata.
- Interview date: 08/05/2017
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.