Kendriya Vidyalay ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS), ONGC, Vadodara published walk in Interview notification for recruitment for qualified teachers as mentioned below on contractual, part time, purely temporary and dayto-day basis for the session 2017-18 (w.e.f. 01-04-2017). Preference will be given to the candidates who have passed the CTET, conducted by CBSE or by any state government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE. Interested eligible candidates who are searching Teaching jobs in Vadodara may walk in interview on 09th March, 2017. KVS employment notification more details like age limit/ educational qualification/ selection process/ how to apply given below.
- Name of posts:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- PGT (Computer Science)
- TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science)
- Educational qualification:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology): Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate degree M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
- PGT (Computer Science): At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science): Graduation with 50% marks in the concerned subjects + B.Ed
- PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Counsellor: BA/B.Sc(Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counselling. Desirable qualification required: Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/ Educational Counselling to students at school or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus. Or registration with Rehabilitation Counsel of India as vocational counsellor.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from Vidyalaya web-site. Application form along with documents and photographs should be filled up and submitted to vidyalaya on or before 08/03/2017.
Venue (Address): Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 4, ONGC Campus, Makarpura Road, Baroda - 390009.
- Interview date & time
- PGTs & TGTs: 09/03/2017 at 08:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- PRTs & Others: 09/03/2017 at after 02:30 PM
- Official advertisement: Click here
- Download application form: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.