DENA Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank has decided to hire services of Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor (FLCC) at following centers in the state of Gujarat and U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli. You can view more details about this recruitment in this update. View more details about recruitment for e.x. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 06
- Name of posts: FLC Counsellors
- Educational qualification:
- A graduate degree from recognised University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge
- Shall be an Officer with 10 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. Preference shall be given to candidates having experience of service in PSU Bank.
- He/ She should possess satisfactory service certificate from previous employer
- Age limit: Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 65 years subject to good health.
- Application Fee: The application fee/ postages would be as under:
- Rs.400/- : General & OBC category
- Rs. 50/- : Reserved category (SC/ST/Physically Handicapped)
- The application fee will be by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dena Bank payable at Ahmedabad
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Interview Pattern & Syllabus:
- Minimum qualifying marks in interview: The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates). Marks obtained in the interview will be reckoned for merit ranking.
- Attributes of Assessment: The assessment of the candidates on various attributes with weightage will be as under:
- Attitude/Inter-Personal Relations: 20 Marks
- Communication Skills: 20 Marks
- Banking Knowledge: 50 Marks
- Conversant with local language: 10 Marks
- Total: 100 Marks
How to apply:
- The candidate are required to take a print out of the application available on our web site and submit to the respective Zonal Office along with required documents/ certificates in respect of eligibility criteria, and application fee. The addresses of Zonal Offices for sending duly filled in applications are as under.
- Sabarkantha and Aravalli: Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Dena Laxmi Building, 1st Floor, Plot No. 320-321, Sector-16, GH-4, Gandhinagar-382 016.
- Mehsana: Dena Bank, Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Shriram complex, Radhanpur Road, Mehsana-384 002.
- Bhuj: Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Shri Mukt Jeevan Swami, Bapu Bhavan, 1st Floor, Opp. G K General Hospital, Lotus Plot, Bhuj, Kutch-370 001.
- Devbhumi Dwarka: Dena Bank, Zonal Office, 1st Floor, Giriraj Chambers, Rajput Para Main Road, Rajkot-360 001.
- Silvassa (UT of DNH): Dena Bank, Zonal Office, APMC (Krishi Bazar), 8th Floor, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road, Surat-395 002
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/03/2017