UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
United India Insurance Co. Ltd - UdIICL published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant for 696 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 696
- Name of posts: Assistant
- Educational qualification: Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years (as on 30/06/2017)
- Application Fee: General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs.100 as application fee, Online mode will be acceptable of deposited fee with 18% GST extra will be charged.
- The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
UIIC Assistant Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Preliminary Examination: On-line Objective Test for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
- Test of English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Test of Reasoning: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Test of Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II - Main Examination.
- The Main Examination: On-line Objective Test for 250 marks, would be of TWO Hours duration and will consist of 5 sections as follows:
- Test of Reasoning: 40 Questions & 50 Marks
- Test of English Language: 40 Questions & 50 Marks
- Test of General Awareness: 40 Questions & 50 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 40 Questions & 50 Marks
- Test of Numerical Ability: 40 Questions & 50 Marks
- Total Marks: 200 Questions & 250 Marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test/subject by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company in the Main Examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the On-line Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced during the Regional Language Test
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the On-line Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for On-line Examination and Regional Language Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online Registration commences from: 14/08/2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications: 28/08/2017
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 28/08/2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary): 22/09/2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main): 23/10/2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters: 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.