IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India - IRDAI published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Managers for 30 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 30
- Name of posts: Assistant Managers
- Actuarial: 04 Posts
- Accounts: 04 Posts
- Legal: 02 Posts
- General: 20 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Actuarial: Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
- Accounts: Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA
- Legal: Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and LL.B with 60% marks
- General: Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years
- Application Fee: Rs.650/- for Other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen.
- Selection will be through a country-wide competitive Phase - I ―On-line Preliminary Examination followed by Phase – II ―Descriptive Examination at select centres and Interview.
IRDAI Manager Exam pattern
- Phase - I On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be for 160 marks with four Tests as under:
- Test of Reasoning: 40 Questions & 40 marks
- Test of English Language: 40 Questions & 40 marks
- Test of General Awareness: 40 Questions & 40 marks
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Questions & 40 marks
- Total: 160 Questions & 160 marks
- Time during: Composite time of 90 minutes
- Phase - II Descriptive
- Paper-I: English: 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Paper-II: Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance: 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Paper-III: Insurance and Management: 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Type of Paper: Descriptive (question papers displayed on computer and to be written using pen and paper)
- Phase - III: Interview
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. (The scores of Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination)
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: HR/Recruitment/Aug 2017
- Website Link Open for on-line registration of applications: 15/8/2017
- Last date for on-line application and payment of examination fee/intimation charges: 5/9/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 20/09/2017
- Conduct of Phase - I On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective type): 4/10/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.