Central Railway Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
Central Railway Mumbai Division published an official notification for Recruitment of Para-Medical Categories in Group "C" on full time contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 30
- Name of posts:
- Para Medical Staff
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Lab Tech/ Assistant: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- Health Inspector: 02 Posts
- Lab Superintendent: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- 20 to 40 years
- Lab Tech/ Assistant: Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfillment of the underlying condition. 1) The course has been done from an Institution which is recognized by a University or the Technical Board of Government/State Govt/Central Govt Authority 2)The duration of the course is at least one year 3) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis. 4) At the end of the course there should be a system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidates.
- 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached)
- 20 to 35 years
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute. OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course) OR B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical Technology(XRay)/ Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred .
- 19 to 33 years
- Health Inspector: B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
- 18 to 33 years
- Lab Superintendent: B.Sc. with Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized Institutions
- 18 to 33 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents. Candidates must bring the following original documents alongwith one attested copy of the documents:
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the
- Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
- Staff Nurse / Radiographer, Lab Superintendent & Lab Tech: Central Railway Auditorium Auditorium Auditorium, Parcel Building, Parcel Building, Between Platform No Between Platform No Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
- Pharmacist, Health Inspector: RECRUITMENT SECTION, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
- Interview date
- Staff Nurse: 14/08/2017
- Radiographer, Lab Superintendent & Lab Tech: 16/08/2017
- Pharmacist, Health Inspector: 17/08/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM