UPSC Marketing Officer, Specialist & Asst Chemist Notification
Union Public Service Commotion - UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Marketing Officer, Specialist & Asst Chemist for 32 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 32
- Name of posts:
- Marketing Officer (Group I) (Survey, Training & Quality Control): 28 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Bio Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Assistant Chemist: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Marketing Officer: (i) Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University. (ii) 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- 30 years
- Specialist (Bio Chemistry): (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Post Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or Super-Specialty mentioned in Section-‘A’ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry); or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry); or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio- Chemistry) ; or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry).
- 40 years
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- 30 years
- Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption"is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 14/2017
- Online application start from: 22/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 10/08/2017
- Last date for Printing of Completely Submitted online application: 11/08/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.