SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission - SSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Scientific Assistants for 1102 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 1102
- Name of posts: Scientific Assistants
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years (as on 04/08/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
- The examination would comprise 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration. The question paper would have two parts, Part - I & Part - II.
- Part-I Computer based Examination mod
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions
- English language & Comprehension: 25 Questions
- General Awareness: 25 Questions
- Part-II Computer based Examination mode:
- Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.: 100 Questions
- Duration & Timings: 120 Minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I & II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 18/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 04/08/2017 (till 05:00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based Exam: 20/11/2017 to 27/11/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.