RRCNRC Group C & D Notification 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Allahabad - RRCNCR published an official notification for Recruitment of Group C & D under Scouts & Guides Quota for 08 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 08
- Name of posts:
- Group - C: 02 Posts
- Group - C: 06 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Group - C: The Candidates should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board / University.
- Group - C: The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass or ITI or equivalent examination passed form recognized Board.
- Minimum Scouts & Guides Qualification: The candidate should possess the following certificate in supports of his / her Scout & Guides qualification:
- A President's Scout / Guide / Ranger / Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder Section;
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for at least 5 years. The 'Certificate of Activeness' should be as per Annexure 'C' and
- Should have attended two event at National level OR All India Railway level and 2 events at State level.
- Age limit (as on 01/01/2018): Group - C: 18 to 28 years & Group - D: 18 to 31 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for all candidates & Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWDs / Women / Minorities & Economic Backward Classes.
- Final selection will be based on written examination
RRCNCR Exam pattern:
- Written Test (50 Marks): The Written Test will consist of 40 Objective Questions (40 marks) & 1 Essay Type Question (10 Marks) relating to Scouts & Guides Organization and its activities and General Knowledge.
- Scouting Skill Assessment (10 Marks): A skill Assessment Committee will assess the practical ability of the candidates.
- Mark of Certificates: 40 Marks
- Total: 100 Marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Employment Notice No.: S & GQ 2017-18
- Date of Issue: 10/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 09/08/2017 (till 23:59)
- Last date for Fee Payment online: 10/08/2017