National Center for Cell Sciences - NCCS published an official notification for Recruitment of Consultant, Scientist ‘D’, Scientist ‘C’, Technical Officer ‘A’, Technician ‘C’, Technician ‘B’ (Lab), Technician ‘B’ (Computer), Assistant Technician (I&M), Lab Helper (Lab), Officer ‘C’, Officer ‘A’, Office Assistant for 59 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 59
- Name of posts:
- Consultant: 03 post
- Scientist ‘D’: 02 post
- Scientist ‘C’: 16 post
- Technical Officer ‘A’: 02 post
- Technician ‘C’: 06 post
- Technician ‘B’ (Lab): 15 post
- Technician ‘B’ (Computer): 01 post
- Assistant Technician (I&M): 01 post
- Lab Helper (Lab): 04 post
- Officer ‘C’: 01 post
- Officer ‘A’: 01 post
- Office Assistant: 07 post
- Educational qualification:
- For Consultant Post:
- Must have passed M.Tech/ MD/ MVSc/ Mp harm corresponding degree with 1st class from recognized University or Board. Must have completed the above degree in any stream and must have original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Candidates should have 8 years of experience in R & D.
- For Scientist Posts:
- The aspirant must have done M.Tech/MD/MVSC with the 1st class grade from recognized university or board. Must have completed the above degree in any stream and must have original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Candidates should have 8 years of experience in R & D.
- Age limit:
- Scientist ‘D’, Maximum Age Limit: 50 years.
- Scientist ‘C’, Officer ‘C’, Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
- Technical Officer ‘A’, Technician ‘C’, Technician ‘B' (Computer) and all Other Posts: Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- Application Fee: A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding SC/ST/PH candidates) should be drawn in favor of Director, National Center For Cell Science towards application fee and sent it with application form.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Application start from: 04/07/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 24/07/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.