ICDS Anganwadi Worker & Assistant Recruitment
Integrated Child Development Scheme - ICDS, Kaimur, Bihar published an official notification for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker & Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is inviting applications from candidates who are having all the qualifications to get posted in 1003 Anganwadi Servant, Anganwadi Assistant Vacancies. If you are confident about possessing all qualifications then without late apply for ICDS Bihar Recruitment 2017 before the last date 27th July 2017 by sending applications and hard copies to the address given in the Official Notification.
- Name of posts:
- Anganwadi Worker: 501 Posts
- Anganwadi Assistant: 502 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Anganwadi Worker: Minimum 10th passed & above
- Anganwadi Assistant: Minimum 8th passed & above
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Salary: Anganwadi Worker: Rs. 3,000/- | Anganwadi Assistant: Rs, 1,500/-
- Final selection will be based on written exam & Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application on prescribed format format meet at ICDS office & xerox copies of all necessary certificates like marriage certificate, local residential proof, caste certificate, ration card, Election Card, qualification etc., to given below address. (send by Registered AD).
- Advertisement No.: 01/2017-18
- Start date for receipt of application: 12/07/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 27/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.