Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2017
Government of Haryana for Faridabad District Court published an official notification for Recruitment of Stenographer for 24 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 24
- Name of posts: Stenographer
- Educational qualification:
- A person who possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in transcription of the same on Computer. The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets) 1. In case of non-availability of reserve category candidates, the posts of Stenographer Gr-III may be filled from amongst the candidates of general category
- Age limit: 18 to 42 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.16100/-
- Applicant will be select on shorthand test performance basis
How to apply:
- The applications, on plain paper with recent photograph of candidate affixed thereon containing full particulars i.e. name, father's/husbands name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present postal address, experience, if any, along with attested copies of the relevant certificates besides two self addressed properly stamped envelopes should reach this office either by registered post or by hand. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address: Office of the District & Session Judge, Faridabad
- Last date for receipt of application: 25/07/2017
- Shorthand/ type test on computer shall be conducted in Judicial Courts Complex, Sector-12, Faridabad, on 30/07/2017(Sunday). All the candidates should reach at sharp 09:00 A.M.