Corporation Bank SO Notification 2017
Corporation Bank published an official notification for Recruitment of Specialist Officers - Manager (Law) in Middle Management Grade Scale-II for 20 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 20
- Name of posts: Manager (Law) in Middle Management Grade Scale-II
- Educational qualification: Candidate should hold a LL.B degree from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards. Minimum educational qualification should be either full time 5 year LL.B degree or full time 3 year LL.B degree after graduation.
- Experience: 3 years of overall Experience as follows: a)Practice at Bar or b)Judicial Service or c) As a Law Officer in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/State Government /Public Sector Undertaking.
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 600 for all other candidates & Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD(OC/VI). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through online mode only.
- Final selection will be based on Online written examination and Group discussion and/or interview.
Corporation Bank SO Exam pattern
- The structure of written examination will be conducted online as follows:
- Reasoning: 50 questions & 50 marks
- English Language: 50 questions & 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions & 50 marks
- Professional Knowledge: 50 questions & 75 marks
- Total: 200 questions & 200 marks
- Total time: 120 Minutes
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English & Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advt. No. 1/2017
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/07/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 05/08/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 05/08/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 20/08/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 22/07/2017 to 05/08/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.