Lok Sabha, Parliament of India (Joint Recruitment Cell) published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior clerk & Translator for 62 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 26
- Name of posts:
- Junior Clerk: 31 Posts
- Translator: 31 Posts
- Educational qualification: Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream. Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi.
- Age limit: Not more than 27 years
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Preliminary Examination:
- Part-A: General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Part-B (50 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in each part): General English: 50 Marks
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Main Examination:
- Paper - I: Essay, Letter and Grammar: 100 Marks & 2 Hours
- Paper - I: Typing test at 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi: 100 Marks & 10 Minutes
- Total Marks: 200
- Note: Descriptive Type Paper: Essay (50 Marks), Letter (35 Marks) and Grammar (15 Marks)
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Notification Release Date: 10/07/2017.
- Starting Date of Offline Application:10/07/2017.
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 09/08/2017.