Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India published an official notification for Recruitment of Female Experienced Cabin Crew, Trainee Cabin Crew for 400 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 400
- Name of posts: Experienced Cabin Crew, Trainee Cabin Crew
- Educational qualification: Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
- Experience: Must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion.
- Age limit:
- Experienced Cabin Crew: 18 to 35 years
- Trainee Cabin Crew: 18 to 27 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Trainee Cabin Crew:Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Experienced Cabin Crew:Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Interview date: 04, 05 & 06/08/2017
- Trainee Cabin Crew:
- Online application start from: 10/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 01/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.