SSB Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal - SSB published an official notification for Recruitment of Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota for 355 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 355 posts
- Name of posts: Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota
- Educational qualification & Experience: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board and Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year.
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Application Fee: General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque i.e. IPO should be prepared in favour of in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi & Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).
- Final selection will be based on Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.