Maharashtra Water Resource Regulatory Authority- MWRRA published an official notification for Recruitment of Director, Registrar, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Personal Assistant, Administrative Officer, Stenographer for 19 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 19
- Name of posts:
- Director: 01 post
- Registrar: 01 post
- Deputy Director (Legal): 01 post
- Accounts Officer Grade-I: 01 post
- Assistant Director (Planning): 01 post
- Assistant Director (Ground Water): 01 post
- Private Secretary: 01 post
- Personal Assistant: 01 post
- Room Officer: 01 post
- Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Stenographer (Lower Grade-Marathi/ English): 01 post
- Assistant Room Officer: 01 post
- Stenographer (Higher Grade-Marathi/ English): 01 post
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi/ English): 01 post
- Receptionist cum Telephone Operator: 01 post
- Educational qualification & Experience: MWRRA selection board looking candidates who have 10th or Graduation degree of PG degree in above given relevant discipline with experience more details visit notification.
- Age limit: Maximum 61 years for S.N 01 - 14 and 38 years for S.N 15
- Application Fee: a
- Final selection will be based on Interview / Skill test
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- View More Detail: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.