Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS published an official notification for Recruitment of Principal Official Language Officer for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Principal Official Language Officer
- Educational qualification: Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
- Experience: Experience as Hindi faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests (Question Papers) in Official language (Hindi language) for Recruitment/Promotion examinations of Banks or Public sector organizations for not less than 5 years or worked as Hindi Translator in any of the Public Sector undertaking for 5 years or more. Working knowledge in computer with respect to Official Language is essential.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 62 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/07/2017 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents.
Address: The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
- Last date for receipt of application: 03/08/2017 ( before 5:00 pm.)
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.