SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission - SSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Stenographer C & D Examination for posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Steno C and D
- Educational qualification: Must have passed Matric with 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 Years as on 1st August 2017. The Upper Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, for others as per Govt Rules.
- Application Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The fee be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. There is no fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-serviceman Candidates.
- Final selection will be based on Online Examination and Skill test in Stenography.
SSC Stenographer Exam pattern & Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 Que, 50 marks
- General Awareness:50 Que, 50 marks
- English Language and Comprehension:100 Que, 100 marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 17/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 15/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.