Ordnance Factory Medak published an official notification for Recruitment of Engineering Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 100 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 100
- Name of posts: Apprentice Trainee
- Name / List of the branches where vacancies are available: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical and Automobiles.
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have relevant subject Engineering degree/ Diploma from a recognized School board.
- Age limit:
- Graduate:18 to 27 years
- Technician:18 to 32 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.4984/- for Graduate and Rs.3542/- for Technician.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates who are qualified Engineering or Diploma after Dec 2014 they can attend the walk interview. At the time of attending the interview candidate must have bring the original documents and 2 sets photo copies of the original certificates.
- Documents to be brought to the interview:
- SSC Certificate
- Provisional Engineering/Diploma Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Passport size photos
- Interview date & time: 25/07/2017 at 08:30 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.