Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Government of India, Ministry of Defence Recruitment published an official notification for Recruitment of Tradesman Mate for 06 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 06
- Name of posts: Tradesman Mate
- Educational qualification: 10th (Metric) Standard pass from a recognized Board. Weight; age for written test & practical test will be there to 100 : Qualifying = 40% : Qualifying.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years for UR Candidates & 18 to 30 for SC candidates
- Pay Scale: Candidates can get salary Rs.18000/- per Month.
- Final selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test & Interview
- Physical Endurance Test:
- 1.6 Kms Run
- Bent Knee situps
- Chin Ups
- Timing: 6 minutes 20 Nos 05 Nos
Written Test Syllabus :
- Written Test will comprise of four parts as per the details mentioned below and Question - paper-cum-answer-sheet of written test will be biilngual i.e. in English and Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of English language will be in English only.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Commensurate to Educational Standard of 10th class or equivalent
Written Test Pattern :
- Weightage: 100 Max marks (100/40)
- Timing: 2 Hours
How to apply:
- Eligible Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format. The duly filled applications along with photo-copies of documents as to reach Officer Commanding, 387 (I) Sup PI ASC, PIN - 905387, c/o 56 APO within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 14/07/2017). The candidates are required to super-scribe on the top of enveloping APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "INDUSTRIAL LABOUR (TRADESMAN MATE)" ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER'S NAME. Acknowledgment /Admit Card & Certificate attested to be typed on separate A4 size plain paper as per Appendix 'B'. The application will not (WILL NOT) be entertained without Appendix 'B' or non receipt of separate envelops duly affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
- Employment News Paper dated 24 - 30 June 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement
- View official advertisement & Download application form: here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.