Health Department Haryana published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officers HCMS (Group-A) for 662 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 662
- Name of posts: Medical Officers HCMS (Group-A)
- Educational qualification:
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education.
- Age limit: A candidate should not be less than 22 years and not more than 42 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
- Application Fee: The application fees of Rs. 500/- for General Category & dependent of ESM candidates, Rs. 250/- for woman candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/B.C./P.H./ESM/Eco.BP/DFF persons of Haryana only should be deposited in the Haryana Government Treasury under the Head Treasury Major Head 0210, Sub Major Head 04, Minor Head 800 Sub Head 98 51
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.