Central Bank of India - CBI published an official notification for Recruitment of Office Assistants, Attenders and Director for posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Office Assistants
- Educational qualification:
- Office Assistants: Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification, Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification Shall be proficient in MS, Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & the Internet, Skills in typing in local, language is essential, Typing, skills in English an added advantage
- Attenders : Secondary School Certification (SSC)/ Matriculate
- Director: Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialisation in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Age limit:
- Office Assistants: 21 to 35 years
- Attenders : 21 to 35 years
- Director: 65 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, P.B.NO. 13, Narshinghpur Road, Chhindwara.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/06/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.