Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017- MOD published an official notification for Recruitment of Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk for 171 posts which will be filled through Sport quota. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 171
- Name of posts: Auditor / Accountant / Clerk
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have 12th / Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or Board to Apply for Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk Posts.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years.
- Final selection will be based on Fitness Test and Skill Test
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Online application start from: 03/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 03/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.