CAG Recruitment 2017
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India - CAG published an official notification for Recruitment of Auditor/Accountant & Clerk for 171 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 171
- Name of posts: Auditor/Accountant & Clerk
- Educational qualification:
- Auditor/Accountant: Bachelor's Degree of a recognised University.
- Clerk: 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports mentioned at serial number 1 above. or
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned at serial number 1 above.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years
- The selection process shall be carried out by the concerned Nodal Office with the help of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. All applications and certificates shall be scrutinised and the list of eligible applicants shall be prepared by the Nodal Offices. Final selection will be done on the basis of field trial marks and marks awarded for sports certificates (participation and achievements)
- Only those applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in Para-2 shall be called for the field trial(s). Ranking of any candidate given by the respective Federation/Association will not be taken into consideration for recruitment or for seniority. a. Award of Marks for certificates shall be based on production of originals for all certificates. Certificates for which originals are not produced on the day of field trial shall be summarily rejected and not considered. Award of marks for certificates shall be as per Annexure-VI (i and ii). For calculation of last five years of participation, the just concluded calendar year i.e. 2016 will be treated as the first year.
- Field trials of the candidates will be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for IA&AD Team. Field Trials would consist of Fitness and Skill Tests.
- Fitness Test: During field trials, Fitness Test will be conducted first. The Selection Committee will conduct the Fitness Test and adjudge the candidates and award the marks as per Annexure-VII (i to v). If any candidate secures less than 40% marks in Fitness Test, she/he will not be considered for the skill Test.
- Skill Test: During the Skill Test performance of the candidates will be adjudged separately and marks will be awarded as per Annexure-VII (vi to ix).
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Date of Advertisement : 03 to 09.06.2017 (Employment News)
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.