SCI Trainee Electrical Officers Recruitment 2017
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI) published notification for recruitment for Trainee Electrical Officers posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, no. of posts, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of posts: 50
- Name of posts: Trainee Electrical Officers
- Educational qualification: Candidates with B.E/B.TECH/Diploma- in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics with minimum 55% marks for UR & OBC category and minimum 50% marks for SC & ST Category, and in a possession of DG approved Four Months ELECTRO TECHNO OFFICER (ETO) course certificate, Indian CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE (CDC), Indian Passport, PAN Card, INDOS No, STSDSD Course, STCW Modular-2010 course and High Voltage Course. OR Candidates with B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics with minimum 55% marks for UR & OBC category and minimum 50% marks for SC & ST Category, and not in a possession of DG approved Four Months ELECTRO TECHNO OFFICER (ETO) course certificate, Indian CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE (CDC), Indian Passport, PAN Card, INDOS No, STSDSD Course, STCW Modular-2010 course and High Voltage Course may also apply. This group of candidates have to complete above mentioned all course from DG approved Institute at their own cost and report back to us within six months for on board training with all required certificates (Including CDC, Passport, INDOS no. PAN Card) after final selection.
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years as on 31st May 2017.
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, (Excluding NEFT bank charges).
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India on line test at their own expenses and only candidates qualifying in the on line test will be called for Personal Interview keeping the provision of reservation for SC, ST & OBC as per Government Rules, regulations & policies as applicable Candidates fulfilling above mentioned criteria, will be called for on board training depending on the vessel’s availability. Trainee Electrical officers will be posted on SCI owned and managed vessels, subject to completion of formalities.
Written exam pattern & Syllabus
- The on-line examination shall be of two (02) hours duration which will be in the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs). The on-line examination will focus on MCQ’s on Quantitative Aptitude test, Professional Knowledge test, English Language test and Reasoning Ability test. The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi). Candidate MUST PASS in each of the objective tests to qualify for personnel interview. The passing Marks in each test will be decided on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates in each test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 26/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/06/2017 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet: 27/06/2017 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Date of on-line examination: 01/07/2017 (Saturday) 11:00 hrs