Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Southern Railway published advertisement for recruitment of Staff Nurse on contract basis. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link. You can view official advertisement by following link.
- No. of posts: 14
- Name of posts: Staff Nurse
- Educational qualification: Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse - mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
- Age limit: 20 to 38 years
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 21,190/- per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Staff Nurse.” The application can also be dropped in person in the box kept in the office of Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg on the above address. The last date for receipt of application in the Office of APO/Engg.
Address: Assistant Personnel Officer / Engineer, Southern Railway, Park Town, Chennai 600 003.
- Last date for receipt of application: 05/05/2017 (till 05:00 PM)