NAAC Recruitment 2017
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) published notification for recruitment for 24 Assistant Adviser, System Analyst, Assistant Librarian, Assistant (Publication), Junior Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Driver. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of post, name of posts, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 24 posts
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Adviser: 10 posts
- System Analyst: 01 post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 post
- Assistant (Publication): 01 post
- Junior Semi Professional Assistant: 07 posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Library Assistant: 02 posts
- Driver: 01 post
- Educational qualification: National Assessment and Accreditation Council Looking candidates who have an academic record or Masters degree in the relevant field for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser, Master Degree in Library Science/ Documentation Science/ Information Science for S.N Assistant Librarian, Bachelor Degree for Junior Semi Professional Assistant.
- Age limit: 35 years upper age limit for S.N 02, 03, 30 years for Assistant (Publication), Technical Assistant and 25 years for S.N 05, 07, 08.
- NAAC Recruitment board will be select candidate’s basis on written test and Interview.
How to apply:
- Assistant Adviser, Library Assistant and other Applications by National Assessment and Accreditation Council invite in prescribed format with required copies of certificates send to following address.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council P B No-1075 Nagarbhavi Bangalore – 560072.
- Starting date of apply online: 24/04/2017
- Last date of Receipt Application: 23/05/2017