Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
The Post office of Jharkhand has spread out one business related news with respect to 256 prerequisites arised in the Jharkhand GDS Recruitment for postal office. To possess the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak posts, now this notice has been exposed all over India. SSLC qualified male/female subjects can combine their hands to apply for this determination. Different conditions endorsed for determination and the applying subtle elements are given in beneath passages.
Recruitment board of Jharkhand Postal Circle has officially released employment advertisement for the enrollment of 256 Post Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This is a very special update for job seekers looking for Latest Central Govt Jobs 2017. As per Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017, 10th Class / SSC or equivalent from any approved institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. To apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle 256 GDS Notification 2017, age group of the job seekers must attain in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt norms. Who are interesting in applying for this Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Office Vacancies 2017 the candidates need to fill the Jharkhand Postal Circle Online Application form and attach the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature on or before the last date.
- No. of posts: 256
- Name of posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Educational qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be releasable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Age limit: between 18 and 40 years
- Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Job seekers at first login to Jharkhand Postal Circle official login page
- Then download GDS Advertisement and get the eligibility info
- Fill your academic qualification, skills, and other information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Then application will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
- Application online Submission Start Date: 04/04/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 03/05/2017