Chattisgarh Postal Circle published notification for recruitment for 123 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under. Applications are invited by the respective appointing authority as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under as listed in the Annexure.
- No of posts: 123 posts
- Name of posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Educational qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Application fees: Rs 100 for OBC/General candidates and No fee for ST/ SC and all women candidates exempted from application fee.
- Chttisgarh Postal circle will select basis on merit list on 10th Standard to obtain marks.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date to apply online: 05/05/2017