UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) and Junior Analyst (Technical) Posts in various government Department. For more details about this recruitment like name of post, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link
- No. of posts: 15
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Grade-I): 10 Posts
- Junior Analyst (Technical): 05 Posts
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Company Prosecutors, Dy. Director & Other (Advt. No. 04/2017)
- Educational qualification:
- Assistant Engineer (Grade-I): Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling from a recognized University.
- Junior Analyst (Technical): Master's Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Degree in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University or equivalent*. (*Since the Department does not have the list of equivalent subjects (qualifications), same may be treated as NIL).
- Age limit: 30 Years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
Related: High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 for Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Advertisement No.05/2017
- Online application start from: 11/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/03/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/03/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.