SSC (WR) CGL (TIER- III) Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC-WR), Western Region published admit card / call letter for the post of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) (Tier-III) examination, 2017. This exam will be held on March, 2017 at various center in India. You can view/download admit card by following link. You need to enter your conformation no. date of birth for download call letter.
- Exam date: 19/03/2017
- Name of Examination: Combined Graduate Level (CGL-WR) (Tier-III)
See also: GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti for Final Merit List & Call Letter 2017 (5th Round)
Steps to download the SSC CGL (III) 2017 admit card
- Admit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, role no etc. Candidates have to follow some instructions to download the admit card:
- First of all, Visit to the official website for the SSC CGL Admit card 2016.
- Look for the admit card/hall ticket/permission latter/call latter.
- Candidates have to type their registration number and Date of birth for the admit card.
- Click on download option and can get a printout for future reference
SSC CGL (WR) Admit Card 2017 Tier III Exam
- Download call letter for SSC CGL Western Region (WR): Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.