ONGC Asst. Legal Advisor Jobs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) published notification for recruitment for Assistant Legal Advisor post through CLAT 2017 exam for LLM. Candidates should note that the score from only CLAT 2017 exam is valid for the recruitment process (scores from previous CLAT exam are invalid). A total of 15 vacancies are available. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 15
- Name of posts: Assistant Legal Advisor
- Educational qualification: Graduate Degree in Law (professional) with minimum 60 % marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years exp. would be preferred for all categories.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years (as on 01/01/2017)
- Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- (E1 Level)
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2017 Conducted by Chankya National Law University (CNLU), Patna for the purpose of admission in postgraduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2017 Score for posts graduate courses (LLM) tobeheld on 14th May 2017. Only shortlisted candidates based on Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2017 Exam Score will be called for Personal Interview.
See also: LIC HFL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant
How to apply:
- Application is a two stage process (i) On-line registration for CLAT-2017 examination for LLM to be held on 14/05/2017 (ii) Online Application to ONGC webiste along with CLAT-2017 registration number.
- Advertisement No.: 2/201 7 (R&P)
- Online application start from: 05/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/05/2017