National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) (A Government of India Undertaking) published notification for recruitment for Actuarial Apprentices. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, Monthly Stipend, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 07 posts
- Name of posts: Actuarial Apprentices
- Educational qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks either of the degree examination for General Candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and at least 5 Actuarial papers cleared from lAl/IFoA (Institute of Actuaries of India/Institute and Faculty of Actuaries London).
- Age limit: Minimum - 21 Years; Maximum - 27 Years for General, 30 Years for OBCs and 32 Years for SCs / STs.
- Monthly Stipend: 1st Year - ₹ 25,000/- pm, 2nd Year - ₹ 30,000/- pm (Conditions Apply) + Free Medical Coverage up to ₹ 3,00,000/- per annum on reimbursement basis.
Related: SBI Recruitment 2017 for 255 Officers in Specialized positions
- All eligible candidates will be called for Personal interview and their selection will be based on their performance in the Personal interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be subject to medical examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Related: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officer (IT)
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.