The Indian Institutte of Management (IIM) Ahemdabad published notification for recruitment for Deputy Librarian, Manager - Estate, Horticulturist, Executive Assistant - Director's Office, Clerical Assistant - Director's Office, Executive Assistant - Students' Exchange Office. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts:
- Deputy Librarian
- Educational qualification: First Class OR 60% or above in MLISc or equivalent qualification with a first class OR 60% or above in BA/BSc./BCom. Degree.
- Manager - Estate
- Educational qualification: Any Post-graduate or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience. He/she should have administrative competence. Ex-Armed forces personnel with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Horticulturist, Executive Assistant - Director's Office
- Educational qualification: The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline with excellent multi-tasking abilities. Preference may be given to the candidates having B.Sc./B.Tech. in Horticulture/Agriculture.
- Clerical Assistant - Director's Office
- Educational qualification: The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Executive Assistant - Students' Exchange Office
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate in Management from a premier Institute with minimum 5 years experience.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Manager, Executive Assistant, Engineer applications by IIM Ahmadabad invites online though http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/institute/working-for-us/current-openings.html.
- Last date for online application: 05/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.