Indian Institute Of Advanced Research (IIAR), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Fellowship, name of post, how to apply, address details, important links, interview date, interview time all are as under.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Post graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline related to Life Sciences (Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,Pharmacy etc). Candidates having cleared CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Related: NDDB Recruitment 2017 for Dy. General Manager & Assistant
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Related: Industrial Extension Bureau Recruitment 2017 for Fire Expert
- Interview date: 07/04/2017
- Interview time: 10:30 am
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.