ICAR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) published notification for recruitment for Project Assistant & Technical Assistant. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Fellowship, age limit, Duration, name of posts, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant: 01 post
- Educational qualification: B. Sc. (Chemistry) with at least 55% marks or equivalent. Computer operating knowledge is necessary.
- Fellowship: Rs. 15000/-per month.
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Educational qualification: ITI (Machinist or Turner) with relevant experience.
- Fellowship: Rs. 12000/-per month
- Age limit: Should not be more than 25 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- These posts are purely temporary for the first instant, however may be extended depending on the terms and conditions of funding agency and performance of the candidate. It would, therefore, not confer any right /claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI/CSIR. Interested candidates may send their bio data to: email@example.com by email in advance and attend the interview, along with all original certificates and written application, at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat).
- Last date for receipt of application: 29/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.