HC Chandigarh Grade III Post 2017
High Court Of Chandigarh published notification for recruitment for 229 Stenographer Grade - III. View more information about High Court Of Chandigrah recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 229 posts
- Name of posts: Stenographer Grade - III
- Educational qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- Age limit: 18 - 37 years for General, 18 - 42 years for SC, BC,OBC candidates of Punjab, 18 - 45 for the applicant who already service in government sector.
- Application Fee: Rs.1000 rupee for General, 250 rupee for SC/ ST/PH/BC by online or Cash deposit by Challan.
- Final selection will be based on Interview/Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 20/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 18/04/2017
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 20/04/2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 21/04/2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications: 21/04/2017 11:59 P.M.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.