Department of Rural Development, Government of Jharkhand published notification for recruitment for 598 At District level: District Coordinator, Training Coordinator, Accountant cum Computer Operator & At Block Level: Block Coordinator, Accountant cum Computer Operator. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, monthly pay details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 598 posts
- Name of posts:
- At District level
- District Coordinator: 24 posts
- Training Coordinator: 24 posts
- Accountant cum Computer Operator: 24 posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates should Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with one years experience.
- Age limit: 22 to 45 years
- At Block level
- Block Coordinator: 263 posts
- Accountant cum Computer Operator: 263 posts
- Educational qualification: Intermediate in commerce from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) with six months post qualification experience and efficiency in Hindi & English Typing is essential.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Pay scale: 10,000/- to 18,000/-
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General category have to pay Rs. 400/- & 200/- for SC/ST Category for the post of Block Coordinator & General Category have to pay Rs. 150/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Category for the post of Accountant cum Computer Operator through SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 30/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.