Canara Bank published notification for recruitment for 88 Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers, Cyber Forensic Analysts, Application Security Testers, Manager (Chartered Accountant), Manager (Finance), Manager (Data Analytics), Manager (Finance Analysts), Manager (Economist), Application / Web Security personnel, Information Security Administrators, Business Analysts, Data Warehouse Specialists, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialists, BI Specialist, Data Mining Experts, Manager (Security). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 88 posts
- Name of posts:
- Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: 02 posts
- Cyber Forensic Analysts: 02 posts
- Application Security Testers: 04 posts
- Manager (Chartered Accountant: 27 posts
- Manager (Finance): 05 posts
- Manager (Data Analytics): 04 posts
- Manager (Finance Analysts): 03 posts
- Manager (Economist): 02 posts
- Application / Web Security personnel: 01 post
- Information Security Administrators: 01 post
- Business Analysts: 03 posts
- Data Warehouse Specialists: 03 posts
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialists: 05 posts
- BI Specialist: 05 posts
- Data Mining Experts: 02 posts
- Manager (Security): 19 posts
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Age limit: 20 - 30 years for Certified Ethical Hackers, 25 - 40 years for Manager, 25 - 38 years for Sr. Manager and 22 - 35 years for other.
- Application Fee: Canara bank asking Rs 600 to General/OBC candidates and Rs 100 for ST/SC though suitable online payment mode using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- The selection (other than Manager Security post) shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts. For the post of manager Security (Post Code-16), the selection is by way of Shortlisting, Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- In case the selection is through on-line test, pattern for examination, test centres and other details are mentioned here below:
- Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization: 50 Questions & 100 Marks
- Test of English: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Latest Developments in Banking Industry: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Total (Total Weighted Score): 150 questions & 200 Marks
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Weighted Score [TWS].
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank and number of candidates required for Group Discussion and /or Interview in certain ratio decided by the Bank, will only be called for Group Discussion and/or interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online date for submission application: 15/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 05/04/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of physical application for the post of Manager Security: 12/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.